Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trying to take a Christmas picture....

After many, many, many attempts, we finally got our Christmas picture:) (see last 2 pics). What did we do without a digital camera??? Actually I just got our digital camera less than a year ago, and I am so glad I did! Trying to get 3 kids to look at the camera and possibly smile (or at least not cry) was a challenge!!! Let's just say one of the pictures in the running was #74.











3 comments:

Jean said...

All your family photos are precious! Merry Christmas.

Jean

Sallymander said...

what a beautiful fam u are! it was so nice to have u welcome us! merry christmas! love, baaba, mommy and ben shan shan

Anonymous said...

I love the elves! They really make me laugh! Love, Mom