Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Officially summer!

We made it through preschool! I know I should have been happy, but I was so sad!! Time is going by way to fast and my kids are growing up and becoming "big kids." Everyone needs to slow down!!! A grandma in the supermarket the other day told me "Enjoy this age! You are so lucky!!! The days might go by slowly, but the years go FAST." That has never been truer.

I invited all three classes to a local splash park for a picnic lunch. The kids squealed under the cool spray as it washed away the sugary drips of popsicles that disappear quickly in this hot and humid weather.

No comments: