Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Do you like leche fria o caliente!?!?!?!?!

This might be my favorite all-time quote from one of my kids:

Maya had Ricky pinned down (sitting on top of him) in the trampoline and was yelling "Do you like leche fria or caliente!???"

Here's the "innocent" little angel who loves to squeeze Ricky until he cannot breathe:

(sorting/graphing Fruit Loops)
****
Another funny:

Vivi: "They don't give you pepperoni at the pepperoni."
Me: "For what?"
Vivi: "At the big pepperoni. In the gym. With the principal. You don't have to eat any pepperoni."
(PEP RALLY!)

***
It was really, really hard to have Tonio gone for 2 weeks in a row. I hated it. It's really, really hard to clean, cook, take care of the 4 kids, and all of the regular house problems by myself:(. I realize many people have it way worse, I just felt like complaining. There's just no break. I think it will get easier when I can actually communicate with Ricky more and when the other kids have transitioned a little more to his arrival. That is why I revel and delight in the funny quotes my kids provide at just the right time. I can still picture Maya, pinning Ricky down... "leche fria o caliente!?!?!" hahahahaha. Phew. Calgon take me away!

No comments: