Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Vivi!

We had an early birthday celebration for my big girl Vivi! She told me I was her bestest friend, which made my day:). She also asked me what the most beautiful name in the world is, and I said "Becky." Guess what her stuffed horse is now named? :)hehe

She has been begging me to start ballet, which we will after Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa got her a ballet costume, a beautiful Corelle doll, and a ballet costume for her doll as well!

She was in heaven and had to try out all of her presents. She named her new doll "Tiana" after the new Disney movie coming out.. Every little girl should have a tutu to dance in!!:)

No comments: