Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sibling Love: Maybe don't squeeze him so hard?

This is how Maya loves to spend her day- squeezing Ricky and saying I love you, (um, or bossing him around). I didn't put the pictures of him crying, but you can imagine how this love session usually ends as the squeezing gets tighter and tighter until they fall down. The other day I heard Vivi saying (from the other room) "he can't breathe when you do that" and I ran in to see Maya hugging him from behind around his face. Without letting go, she says "Mommy I'm just hugging him, don't worry." I think these are best buddies in the making:)---

1 comment:

Mario Morales Fernández said...

Que hermosos mis sobrinos, gracias por estas fotos. - What a beautiful nephews, thanks for this photos.