Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Naps: proof in pictures



Ricky is a comical little guy who is always trying to make us laugh- I can't wait until we can understand him because sometimes I feel like he has a ticker of jokes that only he knows are funny! We are slowly getting the sleeping under control- a well-rested mama is a happy mama and I really like my sleep. Here is proof of my first successful day getting both the 2 year olds down for a nap simultaneously. I was in the middle, letting my twirl my hair while I was rubbing Ricky's back... and then I very slowly crept out and miraculously did not wake either of them up. The second picture is in our bike trailer, which Ricky refers to as "macchina de mami." Fortunately they both love the trailer and the double stroller, enough to sit for long rides and even fall asleep sometimes!

No comments: