Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Friday, July 16, 2010

My shower!

My Mom's Club had an enormous surprise for me- we were supposed to be meeting with kids at Whole Foods for breakfast. After I order some munchies for the kids, I walked over and saw all of my friends there! Normally we do not have such a large turnout, and I was so impressed that so many families had woken up so early. And then I saw the table filled with presents- it was a "baby" shower for Ricky!!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect shower. Ricky now has lots of sets of adorable clothes, new pairs of shoes, a new soccer ball, and a fantastic globe (with a little "Welcome Home" over Texas) among other gifts. Someone gave us a gift certificate to get our family portrait done, a Target gift certificate, and a certificate for meals. I was so surprised I couldn't even formulate a proper thank you! I am so lucky to be a part of this group and to have such wonderful, generous friends. Thank you Moms!!!!

No comments: