Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Package for Toñito!




Our agency allows people adopting kids 2+ to send a little care package during the wait. We are sending a disposable camera (I can't wait for these pictures!), a little car toy, a monkey beanie baby (Toñito was born in 2004- year of the monkey), and a little book I made for him with pictures of family members. I really like the book, and am hoping they don't lose it! On each page I have a picture, and then the person's name in English and Chinese (the characters and pinyin). Then I laminated it for messy 3-year-old hands and put the cards on a key chain ring.

No comments: